Introducing the “T MAX 2.0″ 3D Printer
T MAX 2.0 Features
- 640 cu.in. Build Volume – 8″x8″x10″ tall!
- Removeable 7″ Nexus 7 Touchscreen Display with Qi Wireless Inductive Charging
- Raspberry Pi with Integrated Hotspot for Remote Printing
- Perfect Layer Alignment – NO “Z Wobble” in your prints!
- The Most Reliable Extruder Money Can Buy – the J-Head MkVB for 1.75mm filament
- 24 Volt Electronics with Ceramic Cartridge Heater – Heat to 110 Celsius in < 3 minutes
- Fully Open Source Design (OpenSCAD) with COTS Hardware
- Designed so that you can actually modify and upgrade YOUR printer
- Based on 20mm Aluminum Extrusions from the Proven MendelMax Design
- Thanks to HLMAX for the original T MAX design!
- 0.0125mm resolution X and Y (125 micron) – 80 steps/mm – GT2 Belts
- 0.005mm resolution Z (50 micron) – Error over 10cm = 0mm – 3200 steps/mm
- Up to 200mm/s Print Speed
- 8″ x 8″ x 10″tall Build Volume = 640 cubic inches
Well Thought Through Extras:
- LED Lighting – See what you’re printing!
- Pre-Built 3dSuppli.com Extruder (Wade’s Reloaded with lots of upgrades) including a Milled Hobbed Bolt from Hive76
- Aluminum Shaft Couplers
- Power Switch with Integrated Fuse
- Borosilicate Print Bed with PET Tape Print Surface
- Aerogel Infused Insulation Layer for Heated Bed
- Multi-size Wire Sleeving to eliminate spaghetti wiring
- Kit Includes Full Wiring, Heat Shrink Tubing, and Quick Connectors
- Quick Change Spool Mount Design